At E-Learning Center we are committed to develop and promote the integration of new technologies in teaching and learning. We are very pleased to announce the “Excellence in E-Learning Award” which will be awarded to the best three online courses.
Excellence in E-Learning Award is an annual award that aims at advancing the educational process and stimulating creativity and innovation in the field of modern technologies, particularly the educational course management system (Moodle). In addition, the Award aims at achieving quality standards in e-courses that are designed by faculty members.
Objectives of the Award:
- Motivating faculty members to integrate the appropriate techniques in teaching and learning.
- Achieving quality standards in the designed e-courses.
- Designing high quality educational resources that can be applied in teaching.
- Enhancing the creative aspect using e-learning.
- Promoting the process of development and using open learning resources.
- Promoting positive competition amongst faculty members.
Terms and Conditions:
- Interested applicants should meet the following terms and conditions:
- Be a full-time staff member at An-Najah National University
- The course should be in the B.A/B.Sc or M.A/M.Sc program.
- The faculty member should provide all required documents mentioned below.
- Applicants should not have participated and won in the previous sessions of the award.
- Any applications that are incomplete will be excluded without further notice.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Recommendation Letter from the applicant’s direct supervisor.
- Testimonies of three students about their experience in the nominated course.
- Introduction about the nominated course (minimum 300 words).
- A cover letter including the personal experience of the applicant explaining why he is considered a distinguished faculty member in the field of e-learning (maximum 1000 words).
- A report including statistics about numbers of activities used in the course and students participation (eLearning center can be consulted for the necessary information).
- Links to other websites belongs to the faculty member that he use in addition to the nominated course.
The E-Learning Center welcomes participations and the nominated courses will be evaluated in terms of adherence to the terms and conditions of the award. A specialized committee composed of experts in the field of e-learning will take the responsibility of evaluating and assessing the nominated courses, by analyzing the evidences and documents provided by the applicants.
Please note that the application deadline is 10th Apr, 2017.