The Second International Conference for Learning and Teaching
in the Digital World \ Smart Learning
”THINK SMART BEFORE YOU START”
Under the patronage of his Excellency
Prime Minister Prof. Rami Hamdallah,
Peer Review Conference
March 29th - 30th 2017
The Smart Learning Conference Preparatory Committee cordially invites researchers and academics to present their latest studies, practices and expertise in the field of technology employment in learning and education, locally and globally, to develop critical thinking and scientific research skills and employ the newest electrical communicative systems and technologies.
- Raise awareness of smart learning.
- Highlight the best experiences and practices of smart learning.
- Get in touch with leading institutions of smart learning.
- Employ recent smart learning strategies in educational institutions.
- Smart learning pedagogy
- Smart learning role in teaching languages
- Economics of smart learning
- Safety in smart learning
- Smart learning concept and requirements
- Methods of quality assurance in smart learning
- Smart learning role in raising entrepreneurial culture
- Smart learning role in raising health awareness
- The conference will include seminars, workshops and discussions.